Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

The Beatles are going through my head. John, Paul, George & Ringo (he's my personal favorite). Why is it that their songs seem to fit every occasion? I suppose it's because they have a gajillion (yes that's a #)of them.
Life goes on
. Went to the funeral of my sis-in-laws mom today.
Life goes on
. After leaving the funeral went to visit a friend who is slowly dying of Muscular Dystrophy, Craig is a picture of courage.
Life goes on. My children are growin up and I'm untying some of the apron strings.
Life goes on.
I'm going to start to have to wax not only my eyebrows and upper lip but my whole face. Hormones wreak havoc with stray hair growth.
Life goes on. I love my hubby more today than the day we got married.
Life goes on. A co-worker up and quit today. I'll miss her!!!!
LIFE GOES ON!!!! God made it so that we don't really have a choice, life does go on. We can't stop it or slow it down. Going with the flow is just so much easier than trying to fight the current, don't you think? Ooops, my blondeness is showing!
So here's to the idea that life goes on!!!!!!!
I'm sure my friend Mark Twain has some words that go with this thought, I'll have to research that some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The phone call that wasn't
Arnold's fateful decision Gov. Schwarzenegger has promised to veto a state bill legalizing gay marriage.
You have a super blog here! I'm definitely going to tell all my friends about it.

I have a Las Vegas Wedding site/blog. It pretty much covers Las Vegas Wedding related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)