Monday, August 01, 2005

Taking the plunge

Well, I'm taking the plunge, getting brave and diving into the blog world. I've been enjoying other peoples blogs for the past couple of months and decided to try it myself. I can't believe I'm actually nervous about it, my heart rate is up, my palms are sweaty I'm getting a little adrenilin rush. Okay, now, what to type, what to type? I'm at a loss for words, not something I usually suffer from.
So here's to diving into uncharted terrritory, opening up my life for others to see, boldly going where no man has gone.........alright maybe I'm getting carried away a little, it's not a trip on the starship Enterprise just into cyberspace. (chuckle)

I do have one quote to share. Last year about this time I figured out that having a sense of humor is a gift, that life is serious but humor makes it bearable and enjoyable. I love the way Mark Twain saw life and found this quote by him the other day
"Humor is a great thing, a saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place."

No comments: