Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A CLEAN kitchen and a CAT

So here's to a clean kitchen, or one that will be completely clean tomorrow. Spent the day doing the upper (all the stuff on top to) and lower cabinets, they gleam my precious. Tomorrow the floor, fridge and woodwork will join the cabinets in their cleanly splendor.
I'm in power cleaning mode this month. Last week it was the basement, this week the main floor and next week......the upper floor....BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I would love to be able to afford to pay someone to do all this. Maybe in my next life.

A CAT, our youngest cat Spike.
He likes to follow us around the yard when we're out and about.
Last night when I was playing with my camera he just 'happened' to be right there.
And he actually looked my way when I wanted him to, I think I felt the earth shift a little.

Saw this site and thought it fits right in with my cat theme. Toooooo funny what we do with our 'family' members.
A good cat quote:
When I play with my cat, who knows if I am not a pastime for her more than she is to me?
- - - Michel deMontaigne

Since being in power clean mode I haven't had the time to create anything. Am going to scrap all day and into the night on Saturday with my "2nd Saturday" scrapping friends. Can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments: