Thursday, August 04, 2005

Harder than it looks

Well, this blog thing is harder than it looks. I made the mistake of trying to post last night after I got home from work. It was late, I was tired, the back arrow is evil, I'm REALLY blonde.....I lost the post twice trying to add attachments. Think I've figured out what I need to do to hopefully not loose all I've typed. We'll see if it works in the future.
Got and email from my dear 'old' friend Terri (we've known each other for like 41 years, the things we know about each other are scary). She just became a G'ma for the first time a couple weeks ago. It's a strange thing when those in the next generation begin to propogate, especially when they belong to your friends. You know it's supposed to happen, but when it does it almost takes your breath away. Weren't we just at that point yesterday????? Steve Miller had it right when he said that 'time keeps on slippin into the future'.
I've been playing around with my new favorite toy, Adirondak Alchol Inks. I have an unlimited supply of bottle caps at work (the steak house has a lounge) so I pounded, inked and made a tag.
Turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.
Think I'll wait to tell about my friend Holly M tomorrow. Be prepared to have your socks blessed off.
Today is 'try to get caught up in the office day'. I have the unenviable job of deciding who gets paid what (we owe the lumber company how much?) and getting the bookwork caught up. Can you tell I'm excited???????

More words of wisdom from Mark Twain
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

No comments: