Monday, August 08, 2005

Good night Sun


We have the most wonderful sunsets. Tonight's was just kind of mellow not breath takingly beautiful, but wonderous in an understated way.
I'm finally getting to the point where I can catch a decent pic with our Fuji FinePix S7000. I haven't really spent much time getting used to it and thought that after having it for almost a year I needed to work some on it. We bought it so Marty could take some digi photo's of his trains for magazines and calanders (a way to write it off in other words).

I've been checking out Andrea Sher's blog . She takes some wonderful photos, angles and shots that I wouldn't think of and I'm being inspired by her. Maybe I should think about a photography class..hmmm.......I really like this blog world. I'm being encouraged and inspired left and right.

A good garden railroading friend, Richard Jones, passed away from cancer this weekend. He fought a courageous battle. We'll miss his quiet enthusiasm and soft heart. We got to know Richard and his partner Marshal in the last 2 years and enjoyed his friendship. Richard is one of the reasons we enjoy our little garden railroading world, gooooood people.

No comments: