Sunday, January 29, 2006

I've had better weekends

I had the wonderful cold/flu that's been making the rounds this weekend. Didn't feel like doing ANYTHING, laid in bed sleeping and watching TV. What a drag. No fun at all. EWWWWW. Had the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, achy head, fever type stuff. I was a walking (okay, laying down) Nyquil commercial. Finally felt like taking a shower today, a very good thing let me tell you. The boys were hoping I'd still be sick enough not to do school tomorrow. r-i-g-h-t . I have to be dying not to do school (have been close a couple of times, ha). You will notice that I've been using the word HAD quite often here. At this point I'm using the power of positive thinking to ensure that I'm ready to crawl farther than the kitchen and bathroom tomorrow. I did feel well enough to gather Ben & Tom's W-2's toghether but thought it might be better to actually do their taxes when I didn't have a fever of 102. The IRS might not be forgiving of a misplaced decimal point made during a fever induced haze. Then sat in my studio and thought about what I wanted to do to a couple of layouts to get them finished up. Again the fever induced haze stopped me from doing anything. Well I'm off to take my nightly doze of Nyquil, just the thought of drinking it down makes me shiver I've always hated the stuff but it does the job. TTFN

No comments: