Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well, I can dream ALL I want but there's not white stuff this year. It got up to 50 yesterday and will be in the 40's all weekend. Oh well, most of the world doesn't ever have a white Christmas. I should have a palm tree for a Christmas tree. I'm watching Fox News right now and they just showed the Eifel tower all lit up for Christmas, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.
I Have soooo much to do before Sunday. Most of my Christmas cards will now be post Christmas cards as I'm still addressing and sending them. Procrastination is my middle name, really, Mom and Dad just wrote Ann on the birth certificate but when I was little it wasn't 'Carrie Ann Hahle' mom yelled when I was in trouble, it was 'Carrie Pro-Cras-tin-Ation Hahle'. Maybe I exagerate a little but I've always put things off till after the last minute, and I usually got lots of grace.
May the Peace of Christ find a place in your hearts.

No comments: