Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fer sure, like, fer sure

I love the muppet show! So when I checked out Rosemary's blog today and she had which muppet she should be I had to try it. Think it pegged me pretty good, except for the stoned part, it's just a natural reaction to my blonde hair that makes me seem that way.

Janice jpeg
You are Janice.
You dig the groove man, nothing can bum you out.
Too bad you're too stoned to notice.

INSTRUMENT:
Like, you know, guitar, fer sure.
LAST BOOK READ:
"Finding Your Past Lives on the Web"

FAVORITE EXPRESSION:
"Fer sure, like, fer sure."

FAVORITE THINGS:
Peace, love and, like, granola, totally.

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
Her inner child.


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Going to get my Christmas cards done today, no matter how late I have to stay up. One less cookie on my plate.

I've also been inspired by my SWS girlfriends to crochet again, gonna go pick up a little yarn today to make a couple of scarves for presents.

The cards are calling so I better get busy. Thanks for checking out my blog.

No comments: