Friday, December 02, 2005

Starting my Christmas shopping


Okay, I'm not one of those people that has all her shopping done by now, nope I'm a dedicated procrastinator. Not only in this area but in all of my life, drives Marty crazy. He's a planner and gets stuff done ASAP. Opposites do attract. Back to shopping. So today is the day I begin. I drive 45 min. to get to my major shopping centers so it's a big thing for me. I'm planning the initial attack by making my list, deciding where to go first and then sticking to it. It's always hard to bypass ALLLLL those other stores I want to go to...Linen & Things, Bath & Body Works, Barnes & Nobel. I do get to go to the scrapbook store cause I'm getting something for Jamie (I still sigh when thinking of having a daughter in law who loves to scrapbook) but I have to practice great inner strength and not buy for myself....can I do it? Time will tell.
Wil's birthday is tomorrow, yes my baby is gonna be 14, so I have his list for that too.
So I'm off, here's to some self restraint and finding good bargains

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Procrastinators of the world . . . uh, I'll finish the quote later. ha ha ha. I hope you got lots of cool gifts and a little something for yourself, too. You deserve it, after all that "thinking of others" stuff.