Wednesday, December 14, 2005

No backside shots!

I'll admit it, I'm vain. And I can usually live in the dream world I've created that I have a perfect body and don't need to loose a few pounds. Then reality smacks me in the face. I 'finally' run the thanksgiving pic disk that Marty made for me - that can't be what my butt looks like in my favorite jeans. But(t) the camera doesn't lie, everyone else looks like they do in real life so that must be what I look like from behind. So I'm gonna have to devote myself to getting to the gym AT LEAST 3 times a week. I've been slacking off lately, living in my deceptive la la land has led me to think I don't need to work out. I've got to lay off the hershey kisses (that cute little bowl on my craft table will just have to sit empty. No more 'real' Dr. Pepper. When we have those to die for bread sticks at work I won't be able to dip them in alfredo sauce. I MUST get rid of that guy in the mirrow that says I 'have the perfect body of them all'.
I've picked a wonderful time of the year to 'see' myself. MODERATION must be my word of the month, my montra.

No comments: