Sunday, January 21, 2007

New things

Walmart....our store opened on Friday. I am unapologetic in my love of Walmart, I say that because when a Walmart opens in a small town there are some VERY strong anti-wallyworld feelings. Our store is one of the smallest super centers they build, but hey I was able to buy pool cues, a Razr-not to shave with to talk into, adorable yet cool baby boy clothes (only 10 more weeks till the newest Cozad joins the family), file folders and paper clips. AND got to see many people I know, don't know if that's good or bad. A trip to what I call 'the store that time forgot' because of the hours that I loose there already can take up a good chunk of the day without all the socializing that will happen.

Snow....it's freshly white outside, truly beautiful. I am enjoying the view from inside. Don't like the feel of snow, just the look of it.

A new appreciation of the inventor of Midol, I would hug said person if they were here today. I'm so glad I don't have to work or leave the house today, I've been spending quality time with my heating pad.

A wonderfully quiet day at home....I'm feeling blest about it. My to do list for tomorrow is l-o-n-g but I'm leaving it for tomorrow. My studio is calling, the pool table is calling, my heating pad is calling...there is time for all three.

No comments: