Monday, July 17, 2006

One HOT blondie

No I'm not talking about how hot I am (my cell phone screen says 'hot momma', my kids don't get it), I'm talking about how HOT we all are here. As in 'I'm melting, I'm melting'. Yup, it's July in the midwest and we're ALL hot. Our poor Angel dog just lays around and pants all day, Marty just runs around without his shirt & sweating, lucky dog. I kept waiting for it to cool down enough to go for a walk tonight, or I should say last night as it's officially Monday now, but it didn't get below 90 till after it was dark. I may have to break down and walk in the morning. It's against my personal beliefs to do any type of physical exercise (or talking for that matter) till after 8 am but it's supposed to be 80 at 8 so I may have to get up at 7, URGH!!!!!! Is trying to stay in some kind of shape worth it??????????? I'll report in later to let you know if I did it. I ALWAYS have good intentions when I go to bed.

I spent time scrapping today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had plans to travel that fell through so I had some bonus time at home. Got to scrap and watch Nascar. My Jeffy didn't do too well but finished the race in the top 20. My idea of a perfect afternoon......playing with paper and watching cars go around a track fast! Staying cool was another bonus. Also got to watch Marty's trains go round and round for awhile with him. A great time was had by all.

TTFN

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heeeyyyyy... thought I was supposed to get a heads up when the trains came out!!!!! Oh, well, the house is about 24/7 right now, although I may not survive afternoons this week. Hope the air is in by the time we dry wall. No, I have no idea what I'm talking about, but after about 2 weeks of shingles, I'm looking for a better job!! Too bad it's mine!! Don't know how those guys do it 'cause I'm whooped. I see why Marty's the man of your dreams!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»