Monday, July 17, 2006

The blonde is cleaning

Saturday it was the closet in the dining room. Today it was the living and dining rooms, yup I'm finally in spring cleaning mode. Okay I've never believed in spring cleaning I figure if I'm in the mood to clean I just better do it then, the cleaning mood doesn't visit that often. I also made lunch and did some prep for supper this afternoon, there is definately something wrong. I don't usually do domestic this much, hmmmmmm, I better stop so the guys don't expect it all the time. But I always feel so much better when the house is clean and orderly...it just isn't that way very much.

I had all this extra cleaning time today cause little Gabby is sick today with a fever so Jamie didn't go to school. Her Momma is worried cause she doesn't want her to end up in the hospital again so she' watching her very closely. I'm hoping and praying that doesn't happen too.

It's another hot one today so I'm gonna grill some steaks for supper, keep the heat outside. I found them in the freezer today, BONUS, didn't know we had any. So I'm getting ready to grab some hard lemonade the matches a good book and a spot in the shade. Yeah baby!!!

No comments: