Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another weekend gone by

It's Sunday night, almost Monday morning and I'm not ready for another week to start. I worked the lunch shift today so it kinda threw my whole day off. I'm sure I'll be confused all week cause i was at work on Sunday.
Had a small hair color mishap last night. The color my hair turned out isn't what the picture on the box looks like. this is the first time that's ever happened. I'm more of a light brown now instead of a blonde. Marty doesn't like it. I could probably get used to it, but did I mention that Marty doesn't like it? Oh and by the way Marty doesn't...........you get the picture. So I took some of my hard earned tip money and bought a blonde box hoping that my hair will look like the picture. I think I'll do that tomorrow cause Marty............

No comments: