Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Duh Blonde

I've been fighting a cold for a couple of weeks. I feel loads better than I did last week but am still wanting to take naps and go to bed by 10:30 which is outrageously early for this old blonde.
Friday is my day to hit the stores and finish up the Christmas shopping. Had a friend 'hint' that she was going shopping on Friday too but fortunatly she was heading a different direction than I was so I was able to bow out gracefully. When I'm power Christmas shopping I like, no need, to go alone. I've studied ALL the adds, have my lists for each store I'll be going to and a map made out. I want to get it all done in that day so heaven help anyone who gets in my way. (I'm such a poet). A few years back I shopped with a broken toe and it took me three whole days to get it done. It's hard to powershop when you're hobbling along at a slow crawl. Fortunately it didn't snow that year till after I had gotten my shopping done. Would have been even harder with wearing an opened toe wooden shoe.
Speaking of snowing in December, I was wasn't I? It hasn't yet. In fact I drove through a thunderstorm and hail Monday night on the way home from work. In fact it's gonna be around 50 today. In fact it's supposed to get up to 58 on Friday, no coat while I shop. In fact I'll probably spend tooooooo much money. More room for shopping bags when there's not coat to lug around.
Whilst blog hopping, yes I know I should have been paying bills, I found some ladies blog and she had this on it.

Find the N.

MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMNMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Now I know this isn't the best use of my time but my tired sinus clogged mind really enjoyed a few seconds of just looking for a N.

Okay, time to get back to the bill paying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not really happy that I'm reading this again. I'm shocked that my cold is still going after 4 days, then I see yours lasted two weeks. Guess I better get some sleep...