Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independance Day

Happy 'I' day to my fellow Americans!!!!!! We were planning to head to some friends house later today as Marty was going to work this morning. Low and behold it's 9 am and he's back. Said they got the roof ready to go so they can start shingling tomorrow but decided to just take the rest of the day off, it's REALLY muggy out. Said friends are fellow G gaugers and were planning on having lunch so we may just head up early and hit Menards and Michaels on the way then eat with them.
I got on line a little bit ago and my friend Margaret that lives in China saw I was logged in so she gave me a call. With our schedules we have a hard time getting in sync so we can talk. What a treat!!!!!
Since my day is being rearranged I better get running so I can accomplish something.

No comments: