Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I was a busy beaver last weekend


I decided to take our extra bedroom and make it into a spare room and new studio. I was just going to move everything up there but got to looking at the walls and decided it needed a new paint job. Pat had built himself a little L shaped work bench out of junk wood so I just used that and painted it and a small bookcase too. I've got most everything moved up there but am still finding homes for some supplies. Here's a pic of my table. The big draw of this room was the natural light. I had no light in my scrapping closet and this definately makes a difference. I started working on a project last night so my table is no longer this clean.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a nice corner!!! I also see a lonely little sewing machine over there in the corner... does she get time at your new table, or is she just filed with the crafty stuff? heehee
Well, possibly if I ever have a home, I can get myself a crafty little corner, too. I know it's a long time until I chase the little birds out of the nest and take over their rooms, so I'll have to take matters into my own hands from the get-go!
Have fun croppin!